A Podiatrist can help improve your mobility and independence through the prevention and management of foot problems. Our feet, ankles and legs bear the brunt of our body weight and it's important to ensure that they are in prime condition.
Our Podiatrist will be able to assist you with the following:
- Foot assessment for those living with diabetes
- General foot care
- Foot injuries, shin splints or heel spurs
- Aching and painful feet
- Pre-fabricated or custom orthodics
- Thick and/or ingrown toenails
- Blisters, corns, calluses or cracked heels
- Bone or joint disorders
- Skin conditions
- Muscular problems
- Neurological or circulatory diseases.
- Children's foot problems.